Saturday, September 24, 2011

Questions for the Lord

Lord I am not one to ask for help
I try to keep on going,
Today I sit and wonder if
My life will ever be the same,
Don’t I deserve to be happy lord?
To be healthy and live a normal life,
I am so far from where I want to be
And lord I don’t understand why,
Why must I suffer everyday?
Why can’t I win this battle?
When is it my turn lord?
To be a mom and a wife,
My dreams you are taking
I do not understand why
Why Lord can’t I be normal
Why can’t my grandma be here to comfort me.
I am sad lord,
Sad that I am angry
And angry that I am sad
Please help me Understand,
This plan for me you have,
Allow me to be comforted,
And sleep well tonight.

No comments: