Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just a thought

I had a wonderful Easter.. It started last weekend with the April birthdays and the Easter Party at my Grandmas house. The party was a success. I got to plan and do activities with the younger kids while the older kids did Easter Olympics. It was fun to be able to plan activities again. It brought back memories of teaching at the daycare. I was always doing some sort of art project in my infant room and the toddler room. things from handprint hearts to footprint butterflies. Anyway I also realized that I miss working with babies and toddlers so much. It is hard to believe it has almost been two years since I left Caring for Kids. It is hard not to get depressed that I am not working in a daycare or that I am not anywhere near my dream of being a mom. I am tired of it all but today I realized that through all the trials I have gone through and the ones yet to come that I am strong. I have been through alot and not many people could handle all I have been through with a simi posisitive attitude. I am strong and nothing or no one can bring me down.

No comments: