Okay so this post should go before my last one but i wasnt quite ready to talk about it.
Some of you know that I was hospitalized for ten days in Feburary. Those were scary days for me I was in so much pain and not breathing well and they were not sure why. They did the best they could to make me comfortable while they ran test after test with no results as to why my chest hurt. They did find I had fluid around my heart in the pericardial sac but that was also diagnosed during my stay in december. I did find out at the end that my heart is gradually getting bigger its still in normal range but is bigger. What this means who knows. I was discharged with the diagnoses of severe asthma exacerbation.
During my stay i was in isolation for two days and that reminded me of being in the PICU at Primary Childrens four years ago I hated seeing those yellow gowns and masks they brought back such bad and hard memories for me. I did get a room with a great view though so that is always the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment