Well the move went well even though it snowed the whole time, of course I only climbed the three flights of stairs of once. I don't think those carrying everything thought it was easy but all in all it was a good day. We had lots of help and today everything is unpacked my room was done Saturday except for my mirror needs to go up and so do my curtains.
Anyway as for the reason I titled this Life... I don't know where to begin.
I am so frustrated with people telling me I can do something or that they will get together with me somewhere and then not following through. Just because I am often sick does not mean I don't have feelings and hate being walked all over. I guess maybe I should stop believing what people promise me or what they say. People need to know that I do care.
I am still attempting to fight off a bug or a virus and am just so tired. I am tired of being sick, I have had a enough sometimes. I ask God why and think what more does he think I can handle, what is he going to take away from me. Doesn't he understand that I am at my breaking point. I know the saying is God gives the most trials to those that are strong because they can conquer them but I don't think I am that strong. I do believe I am stronger from them but not able to handle more. That's all for now but as my journey through life continues I am sure I will post again. Until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment