Tuesday, March 22, 2011
In the lords hands
What a day? I had to go to the Emergency Room at St. Marks this morning because my asthma got really bad. I got there a little after ten. The nurse and the doctor informed me that I was not moving much air and set up a treatment plan of IV steroids, and breathing treaments since i was taking them every hour and a half. Then the doctor came in at 2:15 and told me my blood work was good and that I was moving air a little better, He then said to come back tomorrow if not better and to see my doctor today no matter what. Well I did though my doctor had nothing new to say exccept he has heard my breathing worse. He advised if I have to take treatments more than two hours apart to go back to the ER. Hopefully the IV steroids plus the pills kick me in and keep me out of there but as I have said before its not in my hands but the lords and if i do go back I know it is because that is where I need to be in order to be safe. I am glad to be home and am starving I havn't eaten all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment