I went to Yellowstone on Tuesday and came home late Friday. I had a wonderful time this trip it is such a pretty place to visit and so full of wildlife. I did the whole trip from the car pretty much since i cant walk the trails but saw more than i ever have before. Wednesday our first full day in the park we saw four grizzly bears though only one was close enough to get a picture of as the other three were a mom and two cubs and they were on the mountainside. After seeing the Grizzlies we came around the bend and got out to see a young black bear laying under a tree. The rangers were there because some idiots were walking right out to the bear to get better pictures. Dumb i know! Later that day we came across a fox eating a marmot and another black bear. This black bear walked right infront of my mom. You see cars had stopped on both sides of the road and we couldnt go anywhere so my mom got out to see what they were looking at. She went over and asked somone who told her a bear but she didn't see it. Then someone said it was coming there way so she just kept looking while everyone else backed up slowly. About that time I realized it was a bear but the bear had gone in front of a van next to my mom. The next thing she knew the bear was right in front of her , she froze and i had to start laughing because her face was so white.. We also saw alot of Elk and Bufflo that day as welln as four bald eagles. Thursday even though it was cold and raining a little I got to go horsebsck riding. We almost didnt go as I was begging to get sick but wanted to go real bad. The rain stopped and we went anyway. It was a blast my horses name was Max he thought he needed to eat everytime we stopped. I am so in love with horses, I am glad I went. On they way home Friday we saw two wolves and a baby moose making this the best Yellowstone trip I have ever had.. More pictures in my facebook album check them out
1 comment:
I'm so glad you were able to go and enjoy yourself! :)
Post a Comment